- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300°F to -50°F
- Includes injection-molded belt loop; is user adjustable for cant and can be worn crossdraw
Paddle fits belt widths up to 1.75" (45mm), Belt Loop fits belt width from 1.5" (38mm) to 1.75" (45mm)
The Safariland® Model 7378 7TS Holster combines the security of ALS® with the speed and simplicity of an open-top design. ALS® secures your weapon automatically as it is holstered, yet still allows a fast, natural draw with the swipe of the thumb release as you acquire your shooting grip. Built from durable, weather- and temperature-resistant SafariSeven™ non-marking nylon blend, the Model 7378 7TS™ will not scratch or mar the finish of your firearm, and its raised interior stand-offs allow dirt and moisture to clear quickly.